Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Personalized Holiday Gifts - Urban Farmhouse Tampa

I wanted to do a quick post about a great company I recently ordered from: Urban Farmhouse Tampa.

They have a store on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/UrbanFarmhouseTampa) and offer the most adorable personalized items.

I ordered a set of snowflake wine glasses as a gift, for someone who never seems to have matching wine glasses. I had them engraved with her name. The arrived in PERFECT condition - which is tough to do with wine glasses. They were sold in a set of four, and they were packaged so carefully and adorably!

Each one was in it's own box, with nice natural paper and a sticker to seal it. The glasses were really nice hefty quality, and the design I chose had cute snowflakes etched. Under that, Urban Farmhouse Tampa engraved her last name and sent them out within 2 weeks.

When she opened them, she lit up. She was so happy to have a nice quality set with her name on them. The company was just so friendly, communicative and fast, I have to give them a quick "shout out." For your  holiday gifts, check out their website and Etsy page!






No comments:

Post a Comment